Looking to make the May long-weekend an impactful time for your business? Take a look at Loop Insights’ data to get a better understanding of what...
Happy Holidays from Loop Insights!
To our Investors, First and foremost, we hope you and your loved…
First and foremost, we hope you and your loved ones are healthy and Covid-free. 2020 has truly been an exceptional year in uncertain times. Despite the unpredictable world around us, we continue to grow as a company and build on our strengths. This wouldn’t be possible without you and your continued support. Thank you for believing in us.
Over the past year, particularly these last few months, we’ve reached new milestones. We are especially proud of many of our recent achievements, to name a few:
- We successfully protected teams at the NCAA #BeachBubble and #VegasBubble;
- We launched two of our products, Venue Tracing and Insights, on the Telus IoT Marketplace;
- We announced our partnership with NTT Data, a top-ranked global IoT services provider;
- We signed a channel reseller agreement with Vend, securing global opportunities for our technology in the retail vertical;
- We partnered with Amazon to showcase our technology to a global audience; and
- We celebrated crossing the $200M market cap threshold.
All of these successes contribute to a strong base to remain confident as we head into the new year. And our hard work speaks to the exceptional quality of our people.
Our team has grown and we’ve welcomed many passionate members who continue to drive innovation here at Loop. We were excited to celebrate our success and the upcoming holidays together as a team – albeit over Zoom – last week. We reflected on how we worked together to overcome hardships earlier in the year to celebrate big wins in recent months.
We are also fortunate to head into the new year in a very strong cash position, including the financial resources necessary to fund our further growth and development plans.
We’re so excited for 2021 and what’s in store for Loop – this is only the beginning!
Thank you for being at our side. Stay healthy and stay safe.
The Loop Insights Team